Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DAY 10: Diet Tip and Motivational Hint

Diet Tip: Flee temptation. Personal research shows looking at food makes you want to eat it. That is why all those pictures are on commercials and they are in color. They can even make your mouth water as your taste-buds believe they are getting ready for it. The brain is telling them you are. And those little buds are most likely right!

Motivational Hint: I am having trouble thinking of one and am feeling very unmotivated. I need to think of one desperately. I will let you know later. 

Wait a minute. I just got one! It is like a lightbulb turned on: WEIGH THE PROS AND CONS. 

Con:
Do I want to be a fat blob and forever skinnyminnywannabe?

Pro:
Or do I want to be a bigblobusedtobe and Skinny Dream come true?

I do. Done and decided.





No comments:

Post a Comment