Friday, June 14, 2013

Today is a New Day

DAY 5:


I can start over! And I am. 

I really blew it last night. I am so sorry. I apologize.

I feel like I let you down. But, am I going to give up?

OH NO! I am not going to give up. I am not going to give in.

I have 95 days left to work on my skinny dream and that is a lot.

You can join in now. You can do a lot in 95 days.

Anyhow, have you heard the old saying that "if you fall off a horse the best thing to do is to jump right back on" to overcome the fear? 

That is the best way to overcome the fear of failure on a diet. At least I think so.

Yesterday, I failed. Once I failed, I failed more. First, I thought I will just fail 100 calories worth. Then 200. Then 500. I continued to try to restrain myself. Then, finally I quit keeping track of it. 

The plus side is: I ate mostly healthy foods when I splurged. 

I confessed I did drink 4 ounces of a soft drink, and some butter-laden garlic toast. And what was the other thing I ate? I can't think of it right now. But, most of what I ate was fresh fruits and salad and protein. 

So, like I said I am going to get back on the "horse" and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment