Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 16: Journal

The doldrums have set in. The first 2 weeks of working towards my Skinny Dream were exciting and fun filled. Everything seemed new: a new dream and new ways of reaching it- but it is two whole weeks and I am almost as chubby as ever. I need something to give me a little "pick-up." So, I am trying to come up with some ideas here to get me through to Weigh In Day: 

1.) Tell my support person I feel like throwing in the towel and quitting, as this is getting old. I am sure she will have a fit and I will get a good chewing out with lots of reasons why I should not do that. 

2.) I think I am going to give my place a good clean up and keep things in better order and that will put me in a better mood to diet. 

3.) I think I will wear a bright cheery color today and my fun earrings and open the window blinds and bring the sunshine in. 

4.) Then I'll hit the road and head to town and eat out with a gourmet soup or salad and glass of brewed iced-tea.

5.) Then I will shop for some item that will add a little something to my home.

6.) Then I will top it all off with an espresso at my favorite coffee shop.

7.) When I get home, I will kick my shoes off, head for the sofa, and pick out a favorite movie.

All the while, hopefully my mind will be side-tracked from food and onto fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment