Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DAY 3:


You won't believe it! This is fantastic! I MADE it through day 2. I did NOT go off of my diet except for a few calories. I am amazed!


I did have one set back. During the day I ate some bites of an apple. I wanted to slowly eat the apple--spread it out between meals. It was a very beautiful apple; red and gold and crispy and juicy. I don't know how much I had eaten, but I had it sitting on the counter. Somehow the rest of it got knocked on the floor. I had no way to determine how many calories I ate. How many calories are in 3 bites of an apple? I was devastated because I was trying to be so exact. In the end, I had to estimate.


I don't know what is keeping me on the diet or how I made it through the day. It is just not me to not go off my diet. But it is me, cause I did it! Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment