Wednesday, June 12, 2013



I am now eating chow mein slaw without the noodles. My daughters are so excited that I am on a diet that they made it and measured it out and figured out the calories and I had 1/2 cup.


I am now having 2 fried eggs. (Fried in canola oil since that is a healthy oil.)

I read that eggs are really good for you. After all, they have everything in them that a little chick needs to grow on.

I also read about the starvation mode today and it said that you should eat when you are hungry, but you should eat things that are good for you and of coarse, limit the amount.

I also walked 2,420 steps so far today. I got a pedometer that is really good at measuring real true steps. I hold it in my hand when I am in public so it doesn't look funny on me. Since most people don't go around wearing pedometers in public places--I never see them anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment