Tuesday, June 11, 2013


DAY 2: (THIS IS REALLY DAY 1 BECAUSE I AM STARTING OVER)


To my dismay, yesterday, I thought 'I do not really like this cheesecake', but I just tried to down more thinking 'I need to just eat more to enjoy it.' Once I had gone off my diet, I wanted to get the most out of it. But, it was no use. I could not eat the last bite because it tasted so fake and also had an added cardboard flavor.


Lying in bed remembering it all, filled me with remorse. I had given into pressure and now the pressure is on my lungs as they struggle to lift the fat up and down for my poor body to just get air- quite a trade off - a "delicious struggle" you could call it- and it has to e-n-d!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! The title says it all for so many of us out here. Our dream is to be skinny. I really ADMIRE you and this is why. You blew it on the first day, but you went right back to it the second day. That is amazing. I just want to encourage you because you were so embarrassed, yet you faced the shame and jumped right back in! I am going to stick with you through it. I wish you the best! I believe you will do it! Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete