Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today was a blah day. It was dreary out. I got really really hungry. 

I struggled with working on my dream today. It felt more like a bad dream than a skinny dream. I felt famished. I was tired. I was plain discouraged. 

I ate at a restaurant for lunch. I had a cup of soup and a side salad. I left the cheese and croutons off to try to prevent eating too many calories. But then they put this yummy garlic toast on the side. I didn't know how many calories it was. I thought 'I will just eat a fourth of a piece'. I ended up eating the whole piece. When I got home, I looked up the calories and it was NOT good.

I am sorry to tell you as a result I came home and ate more. I am now 455 calories over my goal. 

I wrote a poem about it:

The goal is to lose
But I only gain,
Which just adds to the pain,
As I travel down the trail 
Of Obesity Lane!

As the saying goes "there is always tomorrow for dreams to come true"--or is there?




No comments:

Post a Comment