Friday, June 21, 2013

DAY 12: Journal

It got old. Dieting. I slowly quit counting calories. I even misplaced my pedometer. Then I started mini-snacking. 

All of the sudden I felt my abdomen literally growing. I felt bigger. 
Panic set over me as I begged my daughter to bring out the scales. 

I finally convinced her. I closed my eyes as I stood on them. 

"Just tell me whether I lost, did nothing, or gained." I pleaded. I even told her to take off three pounds for clothes and for it not being first thing in the morning. 

She made a face at me and said, "You gained. Not much, but you gained..."

That really stinks. Not only did I not make any headway--I actually lost ground. That will take double days to make up. There is no way to make it up. But, I did leave I little leeway when I made my goal in the first place. It is a good thing I did or I would have never made it!!

This picture is how I feel when I fail on my diet:


Tonight, I am back to it. Counting calories. Measuring. Allin style with my pedometer back on! My daughter has had enough time to hide the cake. So I AM going to throw it away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment