Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 18: Gained 10 pounds when Olivia Cam To Visit

Olivia is coming to spend the week with me. I am so excited! I love it when she comes! We always have a wonderful time together yakking, watching movies, eating... whoa!--watch out!! Alarms are goin' off!! 

The last time Olivia spent the week with me was the week I got back on the "road" to Morbid Obesity! It was awful, I have been paying for it ever since!! And this is how: after losing a whooping 65 pounds and feeling and looking like a new person and keeping it off for 3 fantastic years, I relaxed for one week--just one week--and my body quickly sucked on 10 pounds just like that. Those 10 pounds lead to another, and another, and another... and before I knew it there I was back in a state of "bulbber-itus"!! Unbelievable, but too true!

No comments:

Post a Comment