Thursday, June 13, 2013

DAY 4:


My name is Victoria Van Ritz 
and I am MORBIDLY OBESE. 

Or so they say. I do not really believe it.

Today, I decided to look up morbidly: "In a morbid manner or to a morbid degree" is what it read.

I remembered Mom saying, "What a morbid thought!" to some things I said when I was growing up.

Then, I looked up morbid: "Characterized by or appealing to an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death and disease." 

Morbid synonyms are : unhealthy, diseased, unsound, ill, sickly. That cannot be me. 

I am in a state of denial.
"Citation." Def. 1. Merriam Webster Online, Merriam Webster, n.d. Web. 13 June. 2013.
"Citation." Def. 2. Merriam Webster Online, Merriam Webster, n.d. Web. 13 June. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment